R&D and Innovation
The Innovative Scan aims to provide you with insight into the potential of your candidates for innovative positions. At a glance, you will receive a concise overview of the candidates’ level in several key competencies for innovative roles. The administered test battery assesses the following:
- General reasoning ability
- Self-assessment of key competencies: analysis, innovation, and willingness to learn
- Essential personality traits: openness, vision, and inventiveness
The overview of these core traits and skills for innovative positions is supplemented in the Scan Report with a general description of the candidates’ personality.
The purpose of this competency profile is to assess the extent to which your candidate’s preferences and abilities match the key requirements of the marketing and communications manager function or role. The pre-established test battery measures the following competencies:
- Problem-solving skills
- Stress resistance
For each competency, the detailed scores elaborate on potential strengths and elements to be developed further in your candidate’s profile.
Constantly innovating the existing business operation is one of the greatest challenges within organizations. This is important in order to check their own working methods and products against technological and/or commercial evolutions in the market. To ensure internal innovation within a company, there is a need for innovative employees and managers. Therefore, in this report we indicate:
- Which of the nine innovative roles typifies the candidate and thus closely matches his or her talents.
- Suggestions around the candidate’s strengths, development points and career opportunities.
- The candidate’s “fit” with the nine innovative roles.
- The candidate’s score on some competencies that are important in innovative roles.
- Suggestions for interview questions.
If you haven’t found yet what you’re looking for, please reach out to us. We’re happy to assist you in tailoring our solutions to fit your exact needs, giving you all the tools necessary to find the perfect R&D and innovation profile for your vacancy.
- Management associate
Want to see how Cebir can work for your organisation? Would you like to try one of our tests or get a demonstration of our Cebir platform? Get in touch, we would be happy to talk.
Want more information or have a question for us? Contact us and a team of experts will be happy to help you further.