Cebir develops psychotechnical tests and software for selection and career guidance. As a front-end developer, you work in a small team of fellow players who inspire each other and give their best on a daily basis. In collaboration with our psychologists and programmers, you will build beautifully finished test material. Our growing company is looking for more permanent employees.
How will you fill your day?
- You are eager to deliver a user-friendly product.
- You communicate fluently with the psychologists and programmers who are in contact with the customers.
- Thanks to you, tests, questionnaires and reports are built into our system TASC.
- Your creative insight helps to better understand the complexity of our platform and invent original applications.
Who are you?
- Precision is your middle name.
- You work fluently with the Office package, and with image editing software such as Photoshop.
- Concepts such as php, MySQL, JQuery and Sass ring a bell.
- Curiosity and flexibility are your watchwords.
- You communicate fluently with colleagues.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent through experience.
- Experience is not a requirement.
- Awesome but not require: you can speak a bit of French or English.
- Cebir is a major player in the market of software and psychotechnical tests for recruitment and selection purposes.
- A refreshing and dynamic team of IT professionals and psychologists join forces daily to satisfy our customers. These colleagues will teach you the tricks of the trade.
- Respect and team spirit are our key values.
What we offer:
- Variety! Working at Cebir is never monotonous: you follow the development of our online product from A to Z, which keeps it exciting.
- Attractive and negotiable salary package with fringe benefits.
- Sliding work schedule.
- A pleasant working environment.
- After an induction period, there is the possibility to work partly from home.