Cebir develops psychotechnical tests and software for selection and career guidance. To strengthen our team we are looking for an enthusiastic colleague. You will be part of the Sales department that supports customers in using our products.
How will you fill your day?
- For government contracts, you coordinate tender dossiers that you develop in collaboration with your colleagues.
- You work out offers and do prospecting to new customers, give demos on our tests and the program.
- You elaborate customer communication (e.g. LinkedIn posts, newsletter, …).
- You are the contact person for our customers, you handle their questions and analyze their needs. You do this over the phone, email and via a chat box.
Who are you?
- You have a master degree (e.g. TEW, Business Administration, Commercial Engineering, Psychology, …) and preferably have a first working experience in a commercial function.
- You have a fluent pen and customer contact does not scare you off.
- You are interested in psychological tests, for example used in new recruitment (e.g. assessments).
- You are willing to be enterprising and take initiative in carrying out your job.
- You are customer-oriented and communicative, but also like to work independently.
- You like to work in a well-organized way and are able to keep an overview of your tasks.
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office.
- Good knowledge of French and English is an asset.
- Cebir is a major player in the market of software and psychotechnical tests for recruitment and selection purposes.
- A fresh and dynamic team of IT professionals and psychologists join forces daily to satisfy our customers. These colleagues will teach you the tricks of the trade.
- Respect and team spirit are our key values.
What we offer:
- A varied and challenging position.
- The opportunity to further develop your skills and challenge yourself.
- Sliding work schedule.
- A friendly work environment.
- The opportunity to sign up for a bike plan.
- After an introductory period, there is the possibility to work partly from home.