Cebir develops psychotechnical tests and software for selection and career guidance. As a web developer, you work in a small team of fellow players who inspire each other and give their best on a daily basis. You will devise creative and innovative solutions to help shape our online testing platform TASC. Our growing company is looking for more permanent employees.
How will you fill your day?
- You happily alternate between the roles of business analyst, functional analyst and programmer.
- You help build the framework of the online test platform.
- You participate in the design of the online CMS (content management system) for candidate management with reporting and scoring.
- You support the maintenance and renewal of our software.
- You do server management.
- You support customers in using the program.
Who are you?
- Versatility is your middle name.
- Terms like Vue.js, D3js, SVG ring a bell.
- Inquisitiveness, precision and independent work are your keywords.
- You communicate easily with colleagues and customers.
- You have a master’s degree in computer science or equivalent through experience.
- You can speak a word of French.
- Experience with web server configuration.
- Experience is not a requirement.
- Cebir is a major player in the market of software and psychotechnical tests for recruitment and selection purposes.
- A refreshing and dynamic team of IT professionals and psychologists join forces daily to satisfy our customers. These colleagues will teach you the tricks of the trade.
- Respect and team spirit are our key values.
What we offer:
- Variety! Working at Cebir is never monotonous: you follow the development of our online product from A to Z, which keeps it interesting.
- Attractive and negotiable salary package with fringe benefits. A company car is possible.
- Sliding work schedule.
- A pleasant working environment, with the occasional healthy and unhealthy treats.
- The opportunity to sign up to a bicycle plan.
- After an induction period, there is the possibility to work partly from home.