Cebir develops psychotechnical tests and software for selection and career guidance. To strengthen our team, we are looking for an enthusiastic colleague. You will manage the team of psychologists responsible for the development of psychotechnical instruments used for personnel selection and career guidance.
How will you fill your day?
- By closely monitoring the newly built-in computer-based tests, you will be jointly responsible for the quality of our final product. To achieve this, you work smoothly with the psychologists and IT staff.
- You manage contacts with translation agencies and do groundwork for outsourced translations. You also monitor translations within the team.
- You take care of our documentation: manuals and overviews of the tests, information brochures, news items for the website, etc. You use your fluent writing skills to turn complex material into accessible text.
- When your colleagues are on holiday, you will stand in for them at the reception desk.
Who are you?
- You are miss, mister or mx efficiency and highly value accuracy.
- You are great at organisation and can structure your work.
- You are a flexible team player who communicates fluently with everyone.
- Excel and Word hold no secrets for you.
- You have a good knowledge of French and English.
- You have a bachelor’s degree (e.g. office management, human resources, applied psychology).
- You have a genuine interest in the world of selection and career guidance and are open to learning.
- Experience is not a requirement.
- Cebir is a major player in the market of software and psychotechnical tests for recruitment and selection purposes.
- A refreshing and dynamic team of IT professionals and psychologists join forces daily to satisfy our customers. These colleagues will teach you the tricks of the trade.
- Respect and team spirit are our key values.
What we offer:
- A varied and challenging position.
- The opportunity to further develop your skills and challenge yourself.
- Attractive salary package with fringe benefits.
- A sliding work schedule.
- A pleasant working environment.
- After an induction duction period, there is the possibility to work partly from home.