Cebir is a developer of psychotechnical tests and software for selection and career guidance. To strengthen our team, we are looking for an enthusiastic colleague. You will be part of the team of psychologists responsible for the development of psychotechnical instruments used for personnel selection and career guidance.
How will you fill your day?
- You carefully document your findings in test manuals, in a research report or in a white paper. In doing so, you try to translate the research into the language of the client: how do your findings fit into the world of HR, selection and career guidance?
- You actively participate in the development of tender dossiers and offers for prospects. You show initiative, but we provide support where necessary.
- You contribute to the development of our computer-based tests. This includes both the analysis and continuous improvement of our existing tests (reliability research, validity research, development of new items, norm calculation, etc.) as well as the development of new psychological tests (defining measurement objectives, devising reports, etc.).
- After an induction period, you follow up the implementation and revision of tests from A to Z, maintaining contacts with our IT department, your fellow psychologists and clients.
- When necessary, you will also participate in assessments, testings and interviews. You will always be given the opportunity and space to learn and grow in what you do.
Who are you?
- You preferably have a Master’s degree in Psychology (major in ‘Work and Organisational Psychology’ or ‘Theory and Research’). A first work experience or PhD is an added value but not necessary.
- You are passionate about research and enjoy delving into a wide range of psychological topics.
- You have a keen interest in psychotechnical tests, assessment and selection.
- You can work fluently with statistical programmes (at least SPSS, experience in R is an asset) and you use your research to help clients in the best possible way.
- You are customer-oriented and communicative, but also enjoy working independently.
- Experience in test development and psychometrics is a plus.
- A basic knowledge of French and English is a plus.
- Cebir is a major player in the market of software and psychotechnical tests for recruitment and selection purposes.
- A refreshing and dynamic team of IT professionals and psychologists join forces daily to satisfy our customers. These colleagues will teach you the tricks of the trade.
- Respect and team spirit are our key values.
What we offer:
- A varied and challenging position.
- The opportunity to further develop your skills and challenge yourself.
- Attractive salary package with fringe benefits.
- A sliding work schedule.
- A pleasant working environment.
- After an induction period, there is the possibility to work partly from home.